Clinic founded by Dr Sydney Ohana, renowned specialist in cosmetic and plastic surgery, and hair transplant, for over 20 years.
Medical team :
- The doctor responsible for hair transplants exclusively uses the manual FUE technique (non-motorized punch).
- He performs all stages of the transplant himself, with the help of his assistants
- One patient per day, reception rooms in the clinic
- International patients
- The operating and treatment rooms are those of the famous Eiffel Carré d'Or cosmetic surgery clinic, in the prestigious building at 6 square Pétrarque, which overlooks rue Scheffer.
- Eiffel Carré d'Or clinic is specializing in plastic and aesthetic surgery, aesthetic medicine, hair transplant and medical cosmetics.
HAIR TRANSPLANTS: FUE manual punch + Choi Implanter (DHI)
- up to 2200 grafts in one session, possibility of making more implants, over two days
- price: from 4500 € (500 to 800 grafts) to 8500 € (2000 - 2200 grafts)
- FUE PARTIAL SHAVE: shaving in lines in the donor area
- FUE LONG HAIR: no shaving at all
Personalized hair diagnosis
- full or partial shave, or unshaven, as appropriate
- local anesthesia
Grafts extraction, one by one: manual punch (0.8 to 1mm diameter)
Implantation in the area to be treated: with Choi implanter (direct implantation, i.e. simultaneous creation of a reception site and placement of the graft)
BEARD and MUSTACHE TRANSPLANT: same prices as for hair transplant
- densify a scarce beard
- raise the level on the cheek
- fill in "holes" or irregularities
- hide marks (from past acne or small accidental scars).