- Dr. Hiram Abif Espinosa Custodio, Medical Director at Instituto Médico del Prado, is a Medicine and Surgery graduate at Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco, Mexico certified in Spain, and has a master’s degree in medicine and Hair Transplant in Madrid at Universidad de Alcalá and Mississippi Institution.
- He is specialized in FUE + DHI technique, and he is the one carrying out himself the extraction and the direct implantation.
- Results guaranteed in writing
- Diagnosis session with the doctor and medical design
- Specialized in FUE technique
- Hair transplant in Madrid with DHI implantation
- All medical treatments needed
- Blood analysis and ECG before surgery
- Special surgery room for hair surgery
- Postsurgical washings
- Follow up visits until discharge
- Interest-free financing
- 24/7 Phone assistance
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS: English is fluently spoken at the clinic
PRICES: With the possibility of financing without interest
- Hair transplant: 2€/graft (Example: 2,000 grafts = 4,000€).
- Restoration of previous surgeries, eyebrows, beard, no-shave and mini sessions: 3€/graft.
- PRP: 250€ / session (600€ three sessions)
- Mesotherapy: 150€ / session
- Bundle 3 PRP + 3 Mesotherapies: 800€
- Bundle 6 PRP + 6 Mesotherapies: 1600€
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS: PRP, MESOTHERAPY, MEDICINES
Treatments before surgery may be required and these will be included in the price.
- MEDICINES : Oral medication is essential so that the implanted hair surgery does not fall out. Three basic medications are prescribed by both trichologists and dermatologists: Finasteride, Dutasteride, and Minoxidil.
- PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma is one of the treatments most used by Dr. Espinosa Custodio due to the excellent results obtained. It has revolutionized medicine because of its regenerative capacities.
- MESOTHERAPY: All the components of hair mesotherapy are effective against alopecia because they improve circulation in the scalp, but there is one especially useful: dutasteride (a drug that prolongs the effect of mesotherapy for up to 45 days after the session). During all this time, the hair is receiving the benefits of the treatment.
HAIR TRANSPLANTATION with the FUE technique
- Dr. Espinosa Custodio usually implants no more than 2,200 / 2,400 follicular units per session.
- This condition is part of our protocol of excellence, to make sure that every follicle (graft) will be surviving in the receiving area.
- We ensure all grafts are placed correctly, choosing direction, and depth, and position of each one of them.
PREPARATION BEFORE SURGERY
- Trichological diagnosis: Dr. Espinosa determines if you are a suitable candidate for transplantation, and how many follicular units we can transplant.
- Individualized design for natural results.
- In order to properly identify the follicles to be extracted from the donor area, hair must be shaved (totallly or partially).
A hair transplant consists of 2 stages:
1) EXTRACTION: First, the follicles are extracted by the doctor from the donor area with a precise circular scalpel called a punch, diametre 0.7 and 0.9 millimeters.
2) IMPLANTATION: the extracted grafts are placed in the reipient area with a Choi implanter (Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) technique).
Important note: in the intervention the nurses and technicians assist the doctor but it is the doctor himself who performs the technique.
EYEBROW - BEARD RESTORATION
RESULTS (see more here)