Pharma Hermetic Hair Recovery Program (HRP with SP55):
- This is a revolutionary home hair loss treatment for hair, beards and eyebrows.
- It is the first product we have given any credence to other than the usual finasteride minoxidil nizoral basics.
- It looks great and appears to be working within the small number of patients that we have sent it to so far.
- 1 ampoule every 3 days for 30 days applied with the derma roller : £170 ONLY
PRP: £350 per session or a package of 3 sessions for £900
Medication for Men : Finasteride and Dutasteride
- 42% of men who took Finasteride experienced hair growth in areas where they were becoming bald and another 48% noticed that their hair loss had ceased and that no more hair had fallen out.
- Overall, 90% of the men taking the clinical trial experienced positive results.
SMP (SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION)
- An immediate solution to hair loss with no invasive surgery, no scarring and no down time.
- SMP at least gives you the appearance of some hair and an approximation of a hairline – even if it’s just a stubbly one. It can also be used to camouflage transplant scars or to shade small areas where hair is thinning to make hair appear denser too. It’s also a good option for men, like Matt Lucas, who suffer from alopecia universalis.
SMP : Prices vary depending on the how much of the scalp needs to be treated, but you’re looking at £500-£3,000.
HAIR RESTORATION : FUE technique
- local anaesthesia (the procedure itself is painless. We administer baby needles first of all to numb the area before the actual needles these days so the main injections don’t really hurt much).
Extraction of grafts, by the medical team :
- motorized punch
- up to 4000 grafts in one session
Implantation of grafts :
- incisions are done by Dr Ismail Ughratdar himself
- placement by technicians in the recipient area
BEARD RESTORATION / CREATION
EYEBROWS RESTORATION :
- Each eyebrow typically needs between 250 and 400 hairs to create a natural and healthy appearance