- Established in 2004, the clinic specializes in hair loss diagnosis (trichology) and surgical hair restoration.
- Dr. Sergei Vasilievich Fedorov (surgeon, founder of the clinic) and Dr. Alexander Vasilievich Volkov (surgeon, chief physician of the clinic)
- Dr. Sergei Vasilievich Fedorov is a member of the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgey).
- Other doctors : Dr. Igor A. Melendin (Surgeon), Doctor Denisova Ekaterina Aavovna (trichologist), Doctor Anastasia Alexandrovna Demina (dermatocosmetologist)
- Trichological consultation : 1700 rub (24€)
- PRP : 6000 rub (86€) / session
- Mesotherapy : 1500 rub (21€) / session
- FUE : 69 rub (1,0€) / graft
- STRIP : 60 rub (0,86€) / graft
- Scalp micropigmentation (SMP) : 6000 rub per hour (86€), 36000 - 45000 rub (520€ - 650€) for Norwood 5-6
TRICHOLOGY : Computer-assisted diagnosis with Aramo SG unit, as well as with phototrichogramme (PGT).
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS : PRP - MESOTHERAPY
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE MANUAL or AUTOMATED : see video here
- full head shaving for men, manual or motorized punch, BHT (chest, abdomen, back and chin)
- sequential FUE : for large number of grafts, extraction and implantation are repeated twice, so grafts do not stay to long outside the body
- implantation of grafts : incisions with micro scalpel, and placement with tweezers
FUE PARTIAL SHAVING (PATCHY SHAVEN) : shaving of donor area in one, two or three strips, which will be covered by surrounding long hair
STRIP TRICHOPHYTIC :
- strip length 22-26 cm, width 12-15 mm, trichophytic suture (will leave a thin linear scar 1-2 mm in width).
- mainly used for the transplantation of large volumes of hair, 2000 - 3000+ grafts (each with 1 to 4 hairs)
- implantation of grafts : incisions with micro scalpel, and placements with tweezers
STRIP AND FUE COMBINED : for mega sessions of 3000+ grafts
EYEBROWS - EYELASHES : using FUE or STRIP method
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION :
- professional apparatus, finest needles, medical pigment of the highest quality (does not spread out and does not change color over time, dissolves usually within a year - two years or even longer).
- contraindications for the procedure of trichopigmentation : eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, pigment spots, drug allergy to anesthetics, exacerbations of skin diseases, such as, for example, neurodermatitis.