Medical consultation and hair diagnosis
- The consultation of a general practitioner, a dermatologist and a hair loss specialist (clinic, doctor) is an important first step.
- The doctor can perform a precise and personalized hair diagnosis, a trichological analysis, to identify the cause of the problem.
- The trichological consultation makes it possible to evaluate the pathology of the hair and the skin, and it can be facilitated by digital technologies (See below Tricholab Studio).
- The dermatologist will prescribe solutions and treatments to stabilize hair loss in men suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia (AAG).
- In the young woman, it will be necessary to identify the symptoms, find the causes, and prescribe specific treatments for diffuse alopecia related to stress, pregnancy, or alopecia due to chemotherapy or alopecia areata ...
Read more :
Types of alopecia
DNA test for hair loss