Artificial light therapy (low intensity laser, diodes) can be performed at home or clinically, to stimulate hair roots and revitalize follicles.
In association with medical treatment of alopecia.
- Men, women, early treatment
- Androgenetic alopecia (hereditary hair loss)
- Temporary hair loss (illness, medication, chemotherapy)
- After a hair transplant ....
- LASER : in the case of hair therapy, this is low intensity laser. The light is directed to the hair and scalp, where it is converted into chemical energy, which promotes capillary regeneration.
- The L.E.D (diodes) also make it possible to obtain a light beam of a single wavelength, with a low energy level (photo above).
- The complete protocol takes place over 12 months, with 2 to 4 sessions a week, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Fight against the fall and miniaturization of the hair, densify the capillary mass.
- Stimulate the root of the hair and revitalize the follicles (slowing hair loss, better hair regrowth)
- Strengthen hair stem (thickening of hair, better resistance)
- Practicable both at home and at the clinic
- These treatments work quickly and are painless.
DISADVANTAGES : no regrowth guaranted
SEE LIST OF CLINICS