Mesotherapy consists of injecting a mixture of amino acids, vitamins and minerals into the dermis of the scalp, in order to :
- curb or even stop the fall of the hair by stimulating the bulb,
- promote a denser growth of hair,
- and possibly induce hair regrowth (without warranty).
- Men, women
- In case of recent hair loss, transient hair loss (stress, hormones, pregnancy or fatigue), or in moderate baldness.
- In case of hair thinning.
- In addition to a hair transplant.
- Alternative to medication.
- Injection of a mixture of micronutrients : structural (amino acids, hyaluronic acid), functional (coenzymes, minerals) and antioxidants (vitamins, glutathione).
- Regeneration of the roots of the hair, stimulation of the blood circulation.
- Count 10 sessions over a period of four to six months before seeing significant results.
- Intensive protocol over 4 months: 8 sessions spaced one week, then 4 sessions spaced two weeks.
- To slow down hair loss and gradually stop it
- Promote thicker, healthier hair growth
- Regenerate the roots of hair that are inactive under the skin
- Help hair thinned out to regain their health.
- In 90% of cases, the hair loss is stopped after about 4 to 6 sessions.
- Significant re-growth is observed in some cases after several months of treatment.
- Mesotherapy can be used with platelet rich plasma (PRP) to combine their effects.
DISADVANTAGES : regular sessions are required to maintain optimum results.
INDICATIVE COST : around 80 € to 100 € per session
SEE LIST OF CLINICS