Many clinics offer platelet-rich plasma (growth factors) in conjunction with a hair transplant to stimulate follicle stem cells (faster regrowth).
PRP can also be used, such as mesotherapy, to stop hair loss, especially in young patients.
But each PRP session is expensive.
- Men women, all ages, particularly suitable for young people
- Early stage of hair loss : slow the pace of hair loss, stimulate the roots to trigger growth of new hair
- After hair transplantation : facilitate healing, stimulate implanted grafts
- Clinically administered only,
- Initial series of 3 injections, spaced one month apart
- Maintenance session : one injection every 6 to 12 months after the initial series
- A plasma rich in platelets and growth factors (produced by centrifuging part of the patient's own blood) is injected into areas of the scalp that suffer from hair thinning or hair loss.
- This treatment aims to stimulate the formation of collagen and to increase the blood supply to the hair follicle.
- The PRP will reactivate the "bulges" (residues of hair roots) in all areas.
SEE LIST OF CLINICS