- Dr. Hannes Domeisen, 20 years of medical and surgical experience, specialist of hair transplants
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- During the consultation, an analysis of hair loss and individual needs is performed, in order to build a long term treatment plan.
PRICE: 5000 CHF - 10000 CHF on average for a hair transplant
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
- Dr. Domeisen personally leads the operation throughout.
- Adriana Glauser-Domeisen coordinates the team (2 to 5 assistants depending on the procedure, FUE or STRIP) and monitors hair preparation, and assistance during implantation.
- Complete shave, or partial shave, or unshaven (long hair)
- Extraction of the grafts with a motorized punch
- Implantation according to 2 methods (incisions and placement, or DHI with implanter)
- Body hair transplants (BHT)
STRIP (FUT) TRICHOPHYTIC :
- It takes less time than with FUE to collect a large number of grafts, hence cost is lower.
- The survival rate of implanted hair is rather high, because the carefull microscopic preparation of follicular units allows safer treatment of transplants.
- A "Dense Packing" may be achieved with finer follicles.
BEARD - MOUSTACHE - EYEBROWS