Hair transplant doctors :
Dr Edward Miln (BAHRS & WFI)
Dr. Richard Rogers (ISHRS)
Dr. Sebastian Deme
Dr Kulvir Hundal (WFI)
Technicians (hair transplant and Scalp Micro Pigmentation SMP)
James Irvine, Clinic Manager
Barbara Novotna, Patients Coordinator
31 Harley Street
Team in action
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS :
- the team speaks English, German, Spanish, Czech
- PRP : £500 per session (4 sessions £1500)
- FUE technique: 500 – 3500 Grafts (£2500 – £8000)
- STRIP technique : 1000 – 3500 Grafts (£3000 – £7000)
- Eyebrows : £1500 – £3000
- Eyelashes : £2000 – £3000
- Beard : 800 – 2000 Grafts (£3000 – £5000)
- Scalp micro-pigmentation : from £1000 to £3000
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE AUTOMATED + FUE PATCHY SHAVEN :
- The scalp hair is usually shaved all over, but it is possible sometimes to leave the recipient site with long hair.
- Punch manual or electrical, up to 2500 grafts in one session, and 3500 grafts over 2 days.
Before : Norwood 3
After : FUE Transplant
STRIP : including for AFRO HAIR
- It produces more grafts (up to 3500 grafts), more quickly and more consistently than FUE technique.
- For most men, the linear scar in the donor area is not a problem as it is easily hidden with longer hair cut.
- It tends to heal very well indeed after the age of 40 (generally we wouldn’t advise FUE in most men above this age).
Before : Norwood 6
After : FUE and FUT
- The doctor makes pinprick incisions in the recipient area.
- The grafts are then placed into the incisions by the technicians.
EYEBROWS - BEARD
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION :
- will be depending on your level of hair loss and the area to be treated.