Hair transplant doctors :
Dr Edward Miln (BAHRS & WFI)
Dr. Richard Rogers (ISHRS)
Dr. Sebastian Deme
Technicians (hair transplant and Scalp Micro Pigmentation SMP)
James Irvine, Clinic Manager
Barbara Novotna, Patients Coordinator
31 Harley Street
Team in action
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS :
- the team speaks English, German, Spanish, Czech
- PRP : £500 per session (4 sessions £1500)
- FUE technique: 500 – 3500 Grafts (£2500 – £8000)
- STRIP technique : 1000 – 3500 Grafts (£3000 – £7000)
- Eyebrows : £1500 – £3000
- Eyelashes : £2000 – £3000
- Beard : 800 – 2000 Grafts (£3000 – £5000)
- Scalp micro-pigmentation : from £1000 to £3000
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE AUTOMATED + FUE PATCHY SHAVEN :
- The scalp hair is usually shaved all over, but it is possible sometimes to leave the recipient site with long hair.
- Punch manual or electrical, up to 2500 grafts in one session, and 3500 grafts over 2 days.
Before : Norwood 3
After : FUE Transplant
STRIP : including for AFRO HAIR
- It produces more grafts (up to 3500 grafts), more quickly and more consistently than FUE technique.
- For most men, the linear scar in the donor area is not a problem as it is easily hidden with longer hair cut.
- It tends to heal very well indeed after the age of 40 (generally we wouldn’t advise FUE in most men above this age).
Before : Norwood 6
After : FUE and FUT
- The doctor makes pinprick incisions in the recipient area.
- The grafts are then placed into the incisions by the technicians.
EYEBROWS - BEARD
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION :
- will be depending on your level of hair loss and the area to be treated.