Germany: high level of medical services, a country to discover!
During a trip to Germany, for lovers of trendy nights, it is in the capital, Berlin that you have to go.
If you are looking for more tradition, go to Munich, Bavarian Queen, where the Beer Festival takes place every year.
Hamburg, the second largest city in Germany, in the far north, at the mouth of the Elbe, attracts millions of tourists each year who come to enjoy its exceptional artistic and cultural heritage.
Germany is a country of excellent value for money, especially hotels and restaurants.
Its diversity and cultural richness, the many tourist routes, especially in Bavaria, the beauty of the landscapes, make it an essential destination in Europe.
For hair transplants and hair treatments:
Clinics in Berlin:
- Trichomed Clinic, Dr Andreas Finner, Fellow ISHRS, Manual FUE, consultations in Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Leipzig, Dresden
- Otberg Medical by Dr. Nina Otberg, ISHRS and EHRS member, manual FUE
- House of ARP with Dr Avelina Isabelle Mario, Aesthetic, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery, FUE with ARTAS robot
- Kosmed Klinik, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, with Dr. Hanieh Erdmann (Dermatologist, Diplomate of American Board ABHRS, member of ISHRS) who has 12 years of experience in hair transplant and 17 years experience in Hair Research, and Dr. Madiha Mahmood (Member of ISHRS).
- Dr Afshin Moheb, surgery and aesthetic medicine, specializing in hair transplantation
- Haartransplant Klinik, Dr. Ursula Halsner (founding member of the Association of German Hair Restoration Surgeons), and Dr. Andrea Sauter, specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- Dr. Sussan Rosenthal offers FUE with ARTAS robot.
- Hairdoc in Düsseldorf, with Frank Neidel and Dr. Karin Leonhardt, surgeons specializing in hair transplants (ISHRS).
- Kö-Hair in Düsseldorf, by Dr Denis Alekseev, Dr Anne Kremer-Buchwald, Dr Julia Hartl
Other cities :
- Dr Darius Alamouti in Herne, who was the first in Germany to use the ARTAS robot
- Focus Hairtrans in Coesfeld, with Dr Ayoub (ISHRS and FUE Europe)
- Dr Annette Hortling in Bonn, plastic and aesthetic surgeon
- Lincura in Nuremberg, with Dr. Linde Barnike specialist for over 30 years
- Dr. David Bacman in Cologne, specialist in modern methods of aesthetic dermatology, laser medicine, hair loss and hair transplantation.
RECEIVE COST ESTIMATES