Doctors, nurses, technicians in hair transplant, available in Europe
Ref FEB - 2022 - Dutch physician (woman), MD, specialized in hair transplants, looking for an opportunity to settle in Spain, as a partner or a senior employee.
- She has been owning her hair transplant practice for 18 years in the Netherlands.
- She has extensive experience in HT, and ability to provide HT training and supervision of medical teams.
- She can also monitor the setting up a hair transplant department within an existing aesthetic clinic.
- She is fluent in English, and she can devote time to learn Spanish.
Ref SAV - 2022 - Young talented Georgian woman, Medical Doctor (graduate from University of Tbilisi), expert in hair transplant surgery (17 years).
- She has trained more than 300 doctors and assistants in the field of hair restoration worldwide (Surgical Assistant's Program Vice chair at the 25th annual meeting of ISHRS in Prague, Czech Republic).
- In addition, she has a Master degree in Business Administration.
- Fluent in English, Russian, French and Georgian.
- Looking for a permanent position in a clinic in the EU (she would be working part time under local doctor’s license as Junior doctor for 3 - 4 years while training in Dermatologic or Maxillofacial surgery until she gets her EU postgraduate diploma).
Ref FOT - 2022 : Young Greek MD (man), with MScc in Aesthetic Medicine
- Expert doctor in hair transplants
- Available from June 2022 onwards, for full time job in a clinic in Western Europe
- Trained in HT in one of the best clinics in Athens
Ref NAL - 2022 : Young and experienced Turkish team, free lance technicians
- 31 years old Turkish woman, medical laboratory technician university diploma, with 10 years experience of hair transplantation (clinics in Istanbul, Doha and Dubai)
- She is team leader and in charge of the operations.
- She personally performs extraction of grafts, and makes incisions in the recipient area
- Implanting part is done by her with the help of one nurse or 2 nurses.
- If the nurse has enough experience to do extraction as well, they do not need to be three.
- Number of grafts depend on the donor area but usually the team achieves 3000-4000 grafts for each patient.
- She can train nurses
Ref IRI - 2021: Team of 3 free lance hair transplant technicians, based in Spain, headed by an Irish senior nurse :
- Already doing successful missions in a French clinic, can perform all steps of surgery, at clinics located in the European Union and Switzerland
- Available for a few days or for up to 2 weeks.
- English and Spanish spoken.
Please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Or leave a message on WhatsApp +33 6 99 58 39 95