- Dermahair is offering hair transplants and aesthetic medecine
- Dr Apostolos Karalexis, specialist in Dermatology-Venereology and in Dermatologic Surgery.
- Trained in Greece and in the USA (New Orleans), FUE since 2008.
- Also Director of the Dermatology Clinic at the Naval Hospital of Athens.
- He performs the surgery himself, with the help of his highly trained assistants.
- only one patient a day
- hotel, transfers, enjoy medical tourism in Greece
DIAGNOSIS OF HAIR LOSS
- Diagnosis of the type of alopecia is done by Dr Karalexis, an expert in Dermatology-Venereology
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS
- PRP is included in the hair transplant procedure, to improve regrowth.
- From 25 years of age till 70 - 80 years (providing that the donor area has the required potential).
- Dr. Karalexis chooses not to do “massive megasessions” for maximum survival of the transplanted hair follicle
- Shaving only of the part of the donor area needed to produce the required number of grafts (partial shaving, patchy shaving).
- Implantation : incisions, and placement of grafts with micro forceps, high density
BEFORE AFTER : HAIR TRANSPLANT RESULTS
FUE LONG HAIR (no shaving) FOR WOMEN, maximum 1000 grafts :
- Dr Karalexis also performs eyebrows surgical restoration, using hair from the back of the head (FUE technique).
- In this case, only a small part of the donor area is shaved.
+30 210 723 2932