The Belgian capital, Brussels, houses all the institutions of the European Union, and therefore it is a city with a very international atmosphere, where all languages are spoken.
It is also a city of medical congresses, trade fairs, seminars and conferences.
Its historic heritage, the town hall of the Grand place, the Gudule cathedral and Michel, the Place des Sablons, are all attractive places for tourists.
And for those who love chocolate, you are spoiled for choice for high-end boutiques!
- BHR Clinic, Dr Christian Bisanga, ISHRS and past president of FUE-Europe: considered a world leader, he performs hair transplants with the highest standards.
- MyWHTC, Dr Patrick Mwamba, ISHRS et FUE Europe, established in the United States and Brussels and whose results are impressive
- HTS Medical Center of Dr Jean Devroye, Fellow ISHRS, who developed WAW, a hybrid motorized punch widely used in clinics
- Dr Bijan Feriduni, in Hasselt, ABHRS and WFI, FUE world expert for hair, eyelash and eyebrow restoration
- Medikemos, Dr Emore Lupanzula, ISHRS and WFI, also very well known
- BeFUE, Dr Michel Khronis (Brussels and Liège)
- Prohairclinic in Heist op den Berg, medical team led by Dr. Nancy Anthone, a pioneering clinic of the FUE, which offers Hairboost medical treatment in anticipation of transplants
- Dr. Rudi de Reys, clinic in Berlaar, a much sought after specialist in manual FUE, who does the whole transplant himself