- Dr. Bijan Feriduni is an internationally recognised physician in the field of hair and eyelash transplantation, and cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Since its opening in 2000, his clinic has carried out more than 8,000 transplants (FUE, FUT, BHT).
- Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) in 2016
- Member of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), the American Hair Loss Association, the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians, the World FUE Institute
- One of the few European hair surgeons of international repute belonging to the Hair Transplant Network.
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS :
- online consultation and cost estimate
- multilingual team of 6 medical assistants and 3 office assistants
- Medical therapy
- FUE (manual and motorized), FUT (STRIP), BHT
- Eyebrows, eyelashes, beard, temporal peaks, pubic hair
PRICES FOR FUE technique :
Extraction done exclusively by Dr Feriduni :
- 5€ / graft (up to 2000 grafts)
- 4€ / graft (more than 2000 grafts)
Extraction done by Dr Feriduni + assistants :
- 4€ / graft (up to 2000 grafts)
- 3€ / graft (more than 2000 grafts)
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
Dr. Feriduni, and at least 2 - 3 medical assistants, are present throughout the operations.
Extraction of grafts :
FUE : Dr. Feriduni has the experience and the staff to perform high density FUE sessions up to 3000 grafts a single day, or up to 5000 grafts in a 2 days session when appropriate for the patient.
STRIP : The daily average number of grafts transplanted per patient with strip excision varies between 2000 and 4000.
Implantation of grafts:
- Grafts are placed in the recipient area, into incisions made with tiny slit needles, or micro blades (usually 0.6 - 1.0 mm wide).
- This part of the operation is performed by medical assistants and Dr. Feriduni.
Dr. Feriduni offers his patients a highly personalized procedure and typically operates on only one or two patients per day.
EYELASH TRANSPLANTATION :
- Both aesthetic and reconstructive, for women, men, transgender.
TRICO PIGMENTATION :
- In 3 sessions: the first and second session in 2 consecutive days, the third session 20-30 days later.
- For density effect, shaved effect, scar reconstruction and as alternative treatment for women.