- Dr. Emorane C. Lupanzula first worked in the United States with the best practitioners in hair transplantation.
- He is a member of the ISHRS and of the World FUE Institute.
- Medical team of several assistants
TREATMENT OF HAIR LOSS: MEDICATION
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE MANUAL : up to 4200 grafts in multiple sessions
- Dr. Lupanzula practices FUE exclusively with a manual punch, which allows a tactile feeling during surgery, much better than with a motorized punch
- Shaving of the patient's hair (full of partial shaving)
- Measuring of the patient's hair density area by area, with a densitometer
- Isolation of follicular units with a manual punch of 0.75 to 1.0 mm in diameter, and extraction with micro-forceps.
FUE PARTIAL SHAVING (PATCHY SHAVEN): ideal for men and women
- Partial shaving of the donor area (in narrow bands), which will be covered by nearby long hair
- No shaving of the recipient area (grafts will be reimplanted between existing hair).
- The FUE "patchy shaven" is very popular with women and men who wish to privilege discretion (same appearance before and after the operation).
- The only drawback: you can not take as many grafts as with a classic FUE "full shave".
- Often, patients need several sessions to achieve the desired result (up to 3000 grafts in 4 operations).
STRIP TRICHOPHYTIC :
- Allows to take in one day a higher quantity of grafts (4000 to 5000 Ufs) than with the manual FUE technique.
- Lower cost compared to manual FUE.
BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT (BHT): good option when the donor area is insufficient
- First, micro incisions are made over the entire receiving area, according to a pre-defined distribution (density and design).
- Then the follicular units are reimplanted as quickly as possible in the sites created by micro incisions.
BEARD, EYEBROWS: restoration