- Dr Christopher D'Souza, FUE and FUT surgeon
- He is a Fellow and Vice President of the British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery (BAHRS), a Diplomat of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) and a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Dr Christopher D'Souza personally performs every patient consultation, surgical treatment and post-operative check.
- One patient a day
- He is the Medical Director of the clinic, and is assisted by a team of highly experienced technicians
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS :
- Medication (Minoxidil, Finasteride)
- Light therapy (Low Level Laser Therapy - LLLT)
MICROPIGMENTATION OF THE SCALP
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
- FUE: leaves only invisible micro scars, therefore recommended especially for patients with short hair
- FUE without shaving: only for small quantities of grafts
- FUT: the strip technique does not require prior shaving, and allows the collection of a larger number of grafts than FUE
- It allows to determine the optimal number of grafts to be harvested in the short term, with a view to long-term management of the donor area
- It aims to obtain the best aesthetic results with the minimum number of grafts
- FUE : Dr Christopher D'Souza personally extracts follicles (from 1 to 3 hairs each) individually, with a 0.9mm diameter WAW motorised hybrid punch, after shaving the donor area
- FUT : Dr Christopher D'Souza takes a strip of scalp from the back of the head, which is then cut into grafts by his medical team.
- Incisions with a micro scalpel, and placement of the grafts with micro forceps in the area to be restored or densified
- The implantation of the grafts is done in such a way as to produce a natural result in the patient
- Between £4000 and £9000 depending on the number of grafts required