The Private Clinic is one of the leading cosmetic treatment groups, with 12 clinics across the UK.
Hair transplants are performed in London Harley Street, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol. Hair transplant consultations across the UK..
Hair transplant surgeons (and place of procedure) :
- Dr. Raghu Reddy (ISHRS) and Dr Luca De Fazio in Harley Street London
- Dr Michael Mouzakis in Bristol
- Dr Ismail Ughratdarin in Birmingham
- Dr Furqan Raja in Manchester and Leeds
Team of highly experienced trichologists, consultations (£100) and treatments for women and men with all types of hair, including Afro-Caribbean and Caucasian.
PRICING : On average, £2.50 per hair for standard FUE procedures in London. (N.B. equivalent to around £7/ graft, or 8,3€ / graft).
HAIR TRANSPLANTS : FUE MANUAL - FUE LONG HAIR - FUE AFRO CARIBBEAN - BHT
- Exclusively with FUE technique, using a specialised manual punch device, ranging in diameter from 0.6mm – 0.9mm, to extract follicular units complete with neccessary glands.
- Unshaven FUE Procedure (U-FUE) is that you don’t have to shave your head, or any part of your hair, before the procedure ; donor hair is extracted at full length, many patients can return to work the next day without anyone noticing they’ve undergone the treatment.
- FUE grafting of curly or frizzy hair (afro-caribbean)
- For implantation of follicles, an implanter pen is used (DHI).
BEARD - MOUSTACHE - EYEBROWS - EYELASHES