- Aesthetic Center ASLAN
- Dr. Raphaël Meyer, doctor, aesthetic medicine, specialized in hair surgery
- Member of the FUE World Institute
- Emilie Boulay, specialist in tricopigmentation
- Two assistants in hair surgery
PRICES: 1CHF = 0.85 €
- Medical consultation: 100CHF
- PRP: per session: 600 CHF
- Mesotherapy (200 CHF per session), Photobiomodulation by LLLT (80 CHF per session), Mesotherapy coupled to photobiomodulation by LLLT (250 CHF per session)
- FUE automated or STRIP : 4 CHF / graft up to 1000 grafts, 3.5 CHF 1000 to 2000 grafts, 3 CHF 2000+ grafts
- Beard transplant: from 3500 CHF, same price / graft as for hair transplants
- Eyebrows transplant: from 2500 CHF
- Tricopigmentation (SMP): Eyebrows (400 to 800 CHF), Scars (400 - 800 CHF), Increased density (275 CHF / hour of work)
TREATMENTS OF HAIR LOSS:
- Medical treatment (finasteride, minoxidil),
- Mesotherapy, photobiomodulation, and in some specific cases, injections of PRP (plasma rich in platelets, 1 session per month over 3 months).
1. Extraction :
- AUTOMATED FUE: Cole Instruments motorized punch, diameters from 0.7 to 1mm, shaving adapted to the number of grafts to be removed, up to 3000 grafts in one session.
- BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT (BHT): exclusively technical FUE; harvesting of hair in the back, torso or beard; posterior placement (mid-scalp, vertex) or to correct old scars.
- STRIP TRICOPHYTIC (strip): strip 10 to 20 cm wide and 1 to 2.5 cm wide, trichophytic suture (for a thin scar, not very visible), 1000 to 5000 grafts depending on the case (to treat large bald areas).
2. Implantation : incisions to create recipient sites, and placement with micro forceps
BEARD, EYEBROWS: FUE technique, or STRIP technique, grafts of 1 hair
TRICOPIGMENTATION: 1 month interval between sessions, hair, eyebrows, scars