- Dr. Espinosa Custodio, Medical Director at Instituto Médico del Prado, is a Medicine and Surgery graduate at Universidad Juárez Autónoma from Tabasco, Mexico, certified in Spain.
- Master’s degree in medicine and Hair Transplant in Madrid at Universidad de Alcalá and Mississippi Institution.
- He is specialized in FUE + DHI (Lion) techniques.
- The doctor himself carries out the extraction and implantation.
- Results guaranteed in writing
- Diagnosis session with the doctor and medical design
- Specialized in FUE technique
- Hair transplant in Madrid with DHI implantation
- Genetical test (Trichotest)
- 1500 grafts per session to guarantee follicle survival
- Follow up visits until discharge
- English is fluently spoken at the clinic
- Accomodation included in the price
- Video-call consultations with the doctor
- Afro hair transplants
- HIV patients, transgender
Our rates for hair transplant are calculated according to the degree of alopecia presented by the patient.
- Shaved: from €2.50 by graft.
- Semi-shaven: from €3.00 by graft.
- No shaving (extraction window): from €3.00 by graft.
- UFUE + DHI – with long hair: from €5.00 by graft.
- Repairs, scars, elbows, beards, minisessions or tiny surgeries: from €5.00 by graft.
The minimum price for a surgery is €3,000.
Three nights in a 4* hotel, for two people, included in the surgeries of more than 3,000 follicular units.
HAIR TRANSPLANTATION with the FUE technique
- Dr. Espinosa Custodio usually implants no more than 1500 follicular units per session.
- This condition is part of our protocol of excellence, to make sure that every follicle (graft) will be surviving in the receiving area.
- We ensure all grafts are placed correctly, choosing direction, and depth, and position of each one of them.
PREPARATION BEFORE SURGERY
- Trichological diagnosis: Dr. Espinosa determines if you are a suitable candidate for transplantation, and how many follicular units we can transplant.
- Individualized design for natural results.
- In order to properly identify the follicles to be extracted from the donor area, hair must be shaved (totallly or partially).
RESULTS (see more here)