- Dr Bessam Farjo and Dr Nilofer Farjo are both Fellows and Past presidents of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Dr Greg Williams, Plastic Surgeon, also an ISHRS Fellow, leads the London clinic team, at 152 Harley Street.
- Dr Rachael Kay is a FUE hair transplant surgeon, ISHRS member
- New premises based on Quay Street in Manchester were opened in 2012.
- STRIP technique : from £2,500 for 500 grafts, billing by the number of grafts
- FUE technique : from £3,000 for 500 grafts, billing by the number of grafts
- FUE ARTAS robotic : typicaly ranges between £5,000 (minimum 1200 grafts) and £10,000
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS : MEDICATION - PRP - LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY (LLLT)
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
STRIP TRICHOPHYTIC :
- From 500 to 5,000 grafts in one day, the procedure can take from 4 to 12 hours.
- Dense pack of 35-50 grafts per square centimetre (optimum number for a maximum hair survival rate of 85-90%).
FUE MANUAL or AUTOMATED :
- Partial or full shaving of donor area, manual or motorized punch (0.8mm – 1.0mm in diameter).
- Up to 2,000 grafts in a single day session (two sessions on consecutive days can achieve higher numbers).
FUE ROBOTIC : ARTAS 9X Robotic System
1. Shaving of the patient's donor area, local anesthesia
2. Creation of recipient sites by the doctor (micro slits)
3. Extraction of grafts :
- minimum 1200 grafts
- up to 2500 grafts over a one day session
- 3000+ grafts over a 2 consecutive days session
4. Insertion of grafts into the recipient sites.
EYEBROWS - BEARD