- Dra Barbara Costa (ISHRS), Dra Flávia Barsali and Dra Mariana Alves, pooling their experience in FUE hair transplantation.
- Their "Master Group" has performed more than 1500 surgeries in the last 4 years, at the Centro Clínico e Cirúrgico in Lisboa.
- Each step of the process, from the initial consultation, to the actual procedure and follow-up care, is performed exclusively by the Master Group’s medical doctors.
- Our practice is exclusively dedicated to treating male and female hair loss.
PRICES : FUE manual 2300 € to 6700 € (500 to 2000 grafts).
DIAGNOSIS of HAIR LOSS: very thorough evaluation (scalp, blood test, type of alopecia)
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS :
- Finasteride, for men only, to stop the evolution of androgenetic alopecia (stabilization), side effects on sexual function observed only on 2% of patients.
- Minoxidil : By regulating the hair follicle growth cycle, it can revert the hair miniaturization process present in androgenic baldness.
LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy), low frequency laser is used to stimulate the growth of the hair affected by baldness, only improves the quality of existing hair, no regrowth of lost hair.
Mesotherapy : injecting directly in the scalp small doses of vitamins or medicines, stimulating effects
PRP : it can stimulate the cells responsible for hair growth, resulting in stronger, durable and thick hair.
Food supplements : Saw palmetto, Vitamins and trace elements and herbal medicines
HAIR TRANSPLANTATION :
Extraction: FUE MANUAL :
- Donor area is usually cropped short, punches 0.8 to 1.1 mm in diameter
- 1000 to 2000 grafts in a 1 day procedure .
- It is very important to create an irregular, non-straight hairline with progressive density that grows smoothly.
- FUE PATCHY SHAVEN : in the donor area, hair cropped in narrow bands, that will blend among normal hair.
Implantation : 2 steps
- Incisions are made with microsurgery needles or blades less than one millimeter thick.
- Follicular units will be implanted in the holes created, with the aid of instruments called "implanters".
- The depth of the incision is exactly equal to the length of the follicular unit, preventing lesions in the blood vessels of the scalp.
- This technique allows to define the future angulation of hair growth, which coincides with the patterns of direction, inclination and distribution of natural density of hair, avoiding an artificial effect.
BEARD - MOUSTACHE - EYEBROWS : with FUE technique.