- Dr Christian Bisanga is considered to be at the top of his field world wide, providing hair transplants to the highest global standards.
- Dr Bisanga is member of the ISHRS - International Society of Hair Restoration, and recommended by The American Hair Loss Association.
- Dr Bisanga is the Past President of FUE-Europe
- PRP: 250 € / session
- FUE motorized : 4€ / graft
- FUE manual afro hair: 5€ / graft
- BHT / beard transplant: 5€ / graft
- STRIP : 7€ / graft
- TrichoTest from the Fagron laboratory
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE MANUAL :
- Between 1500 and 2500 grafts can be extracted and placed in one day (punch 0.75 or 0.8mm diameter).
- More important than the amount is the yield or regrowth rate, so the amount will vary from person to person.
- Good option for patients with minimal thinning, and for those who have undergone multiple “older” procedures and their donor area is impaired.
STRIP TRICHOPHYTIC :
- Still a very good option especially for men with advanced thinning, looking for the maximum hair coverage with minimum inconvenience.
- The donor area is sutured to leave a thin, almost invisible line, that the surrounding hair grows through and over to cover.
- 4000 plus grafts and even up to 6000 grafts, one of the largest FUT sessions successfully performed worldwide and the largest in Europe.
- Even large Strip procedures termed as a Mega Session, 4000 FU plus, can be repeated over again if the donor area is suitable.
BHT Body Hair FUE : recommended in cases where there is insufficient scalp donor hair.