- Dr Nathan Yadun, Doctor in aesthetic medicine, laser and mesotherapy, hair transplants since 2004.
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Practice also in Mauritius (http://ynclinics.com)
- Online : send details, hair loss medical history, stage of baldness, photos.
- At the clinic : evaluation of the number of grafts needed, drawing of future hairline, customized cost estimate.
PRICES : FUE automated
- With prior shaving of full head (2000 grafts for 5000€) ; Vertex (2500 grafts for 6250 €); patchy shaven (6650€ for 1900 grafts), long hair (800 grafts for 4200€)
- Eyebrows (560 grafts for 2560 €); Beard (2.5 € / graft).
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS :
- MEDICATION : If baldness is on the rise, first stabilize the hair fall by a medical treatment (with Finasteride and Minoxidil), for a period of at least six months, before performing a hair transplant.
- MESOTHERAPY + PRP : Mesotherapy associated with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) produces a hair fall's stop in 90% of cases after 5 sessions, and a regrowth observed after ten sessions.
HAIR TRANSPLANTS : All steps are performed by Dr Yadun himself, with the help of his assistants.
FUE AUTOMATED :
- Motorized punch (0.75 to 0.9 mm in diameter), full shaving of donor area or of full head, incisions (lateral slits) using micro-blades, or use of implanter pens
- Small sessions 300-800 grafts for localized alopecia (scarring, alopecia, burns) or mega session of 2000-4000 grafts for advanced baldness.
FUE PATCHY SHAVEN : partial shaving the donor area (one or more mini stripes) but without shaving the recipient area, allows to take up to 1200 grafts per session.
FUE LONG HAIR : FUE technique without shaving at all (Unshaven), sampling of long hairs. Up to 800 grafts per session.
BHT : Transplantation of body hair on the scalp : up to 1000 grafts per session.
- Between 50 and 300 hairs for each eyebrow, fine hair extracted from the scalp (FUE patchy shaven, or FUE unshaven).
- We use an implanter pen fitted with a very thin needle (0.6 mm diameter) for injecting the hairs, one by one.
BEARD AND MUSTACHE : With hair from the scalp, we can reconstruct a beard, a mustache, that will grow as facial hair, and that can be cut, shaved or left to the desired length.