Why they prefer to stay in France for their hair transplant
The French hair transplant offer meets the highest medical standards, several French surgeons and doctors are international experts (hair transplant and dermatology), and the prices are decreasing, in a range generally between 3€ and €4 per graft (for a quantity of 2000 to 3000 grafts).
Prestigious clinics in Paris, frequented by personalities, artists, foreign VIPs, therefore very demanding patients, who are delighted with the welcome, the service and the follow-up.
- CMCC Wagram... brings together a large, ultra-competent team around two renowned doctors (Dr Pierre Bouhanna, Eric Bouhanna)
- Maison Lutétia (DHI France), specializes in high-end protocols
- The Clinic , Dr Montoneri, clinic specializing in hair transplants, founder of the SROSH association
- Clinique Eiffel Carré d'Or , famous cosmetic surgery clinic, near the Trocadero, founded and directed by Dr Sydney Ohana
- Paris Etoile aesthetic clinic , surgery and aesthetic medicine, many top-level surgeons
- Institut Pasquier , Aesthetic Medicine and hair transplants with the ARTAS robot
- Dr Simon Sebbah (Doctor and Co), a young doctor who learned transplant techniques in the best clinics, he performs the entire operation himself, with an assistant
- Dr Guy Menahem (Easygreffe, near Trocadero), one of the French surgeons with the longest experience in hair transplants, practices both the strip technique (FUT) and FUE, very high regrowth rate (95% )
- CSHP : Dr. Pascal Guigui, plastic surgeon, and Kevin Haddad, plastic surgeon, experts in hair transplants
Some clinics in the region , which also offer very high level services:
- Dr Ginouves in Avignon , with his team which includes doctors and assistants, he implements the exceptional experience he has acquired over the years, it was he who organized the last Congress of the World FUE Institute, in Avignon, in 2019
- Dr Bodnar in Toulouse , consultations also in Paris, this doctor offers a very rigorous approach to transplantation, and excellent results
- La Microgreffe in Lille , Dr. François Pacheco, very experienced in hair transplants, FUE and FUT, very thorough trichological examination to validate each graft
- Dr Letertre in Nice , expert in hair transplants also known abroad, where he sometimes carries out intervention missions
- Asclepios Institute , Dr Claude Martin, Strasbourg, multilingual team
In Marseilles :
- CapClinic , directed by Dr Alain Brun, offers hair transplants including 3 PRP sessions spread over a few months, (€1.5 to €2.4 per graft, depending on the number of grafts and technique)
- Dr Gilles Martin-Peridier , very long experience in the treatment of hair loss (he recommends Minoxidil and Latanoprost, especially for young patients, as well as mesotherapy) and for hair transplants he is very respectful of the donor area (maximum 2500 grafts per session), for an extremely attractive price ( €1 / €1.5 per graft! ).