- CDGAM Aesthetic Center in Lyon (consultation, hair transplants are performed in Geneva)
- Dr. Raphaël Meyer, Physician, Aesthetic Medicine, Specialized in Hair Restoration Surgery
- Member ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), World FUE Institute
- Jennifer Glomaud, specialist in tricopigmentation (trained in Italy at Belfatto and Orsini)
- Two assistants in capillary surgery
- Medical consultation : 50 to 85 €
- Mesotherapy (120 € per session), Photobiomodulation by LLLT (50 € per session), Mesotherapy coupled to photobiomodulation by LLLT (150 € per session)
- FUE hair transplant (€ 4 / graft up to 800 grafts, € 3.60 from 800 to 1500 grafts, € 3.30 from 1500 to 2000 grafts, € 3 beyond 2000 grafts) Eg € 10285 for 3000 grafts
- STRIP Hair transplant : same numbers, but: 3 €, 2,60 €, 2,30 €, 2 € / graft ; Eg: 11370 € for 5000 grafts
- Beard transplant : from 2500 €, same pricing / graft than for hair transplant
- Eyebrow transplant: from 2000 €
- Tricopigmentation (SMP): Eyebrows (200 to 300 € per session - 2 sessions), Scars (300 € / hour, 30 minutes to 3 hours of work per session, in 1 to 3 sessions), Increased density: (300 € / hour , 2h to 12h the session, on 3 to 4 sessions)
TREATMENTS FOR HAIR LOSS:
- Medical treatment (finasteride, minoxidil),
- Mesotherapy, photobiomodulation, and in some specific cases, injections of PRP (plasma rich in platelets, 1 session per month over 3 months).
1. Extraction :
- FUE: Cole Instruments, punch of diameters from 0.7 to 1mm, shaving adapted to the number of grafts to be collected.
- BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT (BHT): exclusively with FUE technique ; body hair from the back, torso or beard; posterior placement (mid-scalp, vertex) or to correct old scars.
- STRIP TRICOPHYTIC : strip 10 to 20 cm wide and 1 to 2.5 cm wide, trichophytic suture (for a thin and not very visible scar), 1000 to 5000 grafts depending on the case (to treat large areas cleared ).
2. Implantation : incisions to create recipient sites, and placement with micro forceps
EYEBROWS, BEARD : technique FUE or technique STRIP, grafts of 1 hair each
TRICOPIGMENTATION: 1 month interval between sessions, hair, eyebrows, scars