- Center specializing in hair transplants, beard, eyebrow reconstruction.
- The NHT centre's medical team is made up of doctors and plastic surgeons
- Director: Doctor Philippe Ginouves, has been practicing scalp surgery since 1985
- He is a member of the World FUE Institute, ISHRS and he organized the WFI World Congress in 2019 in Avignon.
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS: the clinic's team is fluent in French, English, Italian and Russian
- Consultation: 80 €
- Hair loss assessment: 400€
- DNA test : 390€
- PRP: 500 € / session
- Motorized FUE, long hair, afro hair, BHT : pricing upon request
- Beard: flat rate 4680€
- Eyebrows: flat rate 4200€
- Tricholab Studio and Planner
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS:
- Protocole NHT
- Food supplements
- LED and low intensity laser (LLT Laser)
- Protocole NHT
Motorized FUE (including afro hair):
- Up to 3500 grafts in one day, 6000 grafts over 2 days
- Very low transection rate: 1 to 2%
- Exceptional quality of the grafts, all checked under a microscope.
- Several types of punches (sharp, blunt or hybrid), which allows to choose the most appropriate punch for each patient.
FUE long hair (long hair FUE):
- Up to 2000 grafts over one day, 4000 grafts over 2 days surgery
BHT: body hair transplant: for patients with insufficient donor area
- Direct Hair Implantation (DHI): The placement of the graft and the incision are performed at the same time with Choi type implanters, such as the Lion implanter, which are sharp (skin incision and graft placement).
- Generally the hair falls out 2 weeks after the implantation session, and the first regrowth does not appear until the 3rd month, or even the 4th month.
- First estimate of the result at 6 months. 98% of very satisfied patients.
BEARD: The duration of the operation is comparable to that of a hair transplant (between 2000 and 2500 grafts for a full beard).
EYEBROWS: FUE long hair sample to have the curvature of the eyebrows and implantation with a Lion implanter.