- Dr Bruno Jacobovski, hair transplant surgeon, is one of the few surgeons in Europe who perform both the FUT technique (STRIP) and the FUE technique.
- He graduated in medicine and surgery from the University of Cádiz, and he has a Master's degree in Trichology and Hair Transplantation from the University of Alcalá de Henare
- He is the inventor of several devices for FUE technique (incisions counter, chiller plate, Aluminum Petri dishes, grafts inserter, etc.)
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS :
- Dr Bruno Jacobovski serves patients from all over the world
- Our team can communicate in Spanish, Catalan, English, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and Portuguese.
- In our clinic we operate on patients with burn scars for free.
PRICES : add VAT (21%)
- Hair transplants : 2€ for the first 1500 grafts and 1€ for the next grafts
- i.e. 3500€ for 2000 grafts, 4500€ for 3000 grafts
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS: DUTASTERIDE micro injections
- Dutasteride Mesotherapy (or Dutasteride microinjections) : this anti-androgen drug is injected into the scalp, directly to the hair follicles.
- Dr Sergio Vañó and collaborators have demonstrated an extremely high effectiveness of this treatment.
HAIR TRANSPLANTS: 2000 - 3000 grafts per session
- Dr Bruno Jacobovski does the consultation, the design of the hairline, anesthesia, incisions in the recipient area, and post-surgical controls.
- His medical team does the extraction phase, and places the implants in the incisions made by the doctor
Extraction of grafts :
- FUE in 95% of patients, and FUT as an option
- Punch with very slow micromotor, which is comparable to a manual punch
- Titanium coated punches that reduce friction and transections
Implantation : incisions with Sapphire blade, and placement with Dr Bruno Jacobovski's own device called the bjinserter.
RESULTS : BEFORE AFTER
SEE MORE RESULTS