- Doctor Kaan Pekiner, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, ISHRS member
- Specialist in manual FUE for hair transplants (700 surgeries so far), with experience for 7 years in top hair transplant clinics in Turkey
- He decided to open his own clinic in 2017, in Ankara, with a team which includes doctors, nurses, interpreter
- Dr. Pekiner attends annual Congress meetings (ISHRS)
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS :
- The team can communicate in English, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian
- Hotel, transfers, lunch, medicines for pre-op and post-op are included
- Discounted price for "last minute offer" (short term notice for dates of surgery proposed by the clinic to patients)
- MANUAL FUE: 2.50 €/ graft with full head shave, or with partial shave (donor area only)
- FUE UNSHAVEN: 2.70 € / graft
- BHT (body hair): 2.70 € / graft
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS : PRP AND MESOTHERAPY :
- Growth factors facilitate the rapid repair of body tissues (healing process).
- High concentration of PRP promotes hair growth.
HAIR TRANSPLANTS : WHY CHOOSE DR KAAN PEKINER CLINIC ?
- Most of the important steps are done by doctors in Dr Pekiner's clinic
- Aesthetic part of the work is very important to achieve natural looks
- For a second operation Dr Pekiner needs to wait minimum 1 year, to see the true result after the first operation.
- full head shaving, or partial shaving by professional barber (donor area only)
- Unshaven (long hair)
Extraction of grafts in the donor area :
- Only manual punches (no motorized device) with very sharp tips are used to excise the grafts (follicles and surrounding tissue)
- Storage in special solutions is really important for the survival of the grafts
Implantation of grafts on the recipient area : "stick and place" technique
- Immediately after each incision is made (with a special needle), the doctor places the graft in the site.
- This strategy aims at preserving the graft as much as possible without manipulating it too much.
Post op recovery, and results
- Thanks to manual technique, the recovery period is really really fast.
- In 3 or 5 days the scabs on the donor area fall out, and on the recipient area the scabs fall out in 10 or 12 days maximum.
- The transplanted hair usually falls off within 1 month and begins to grow again 2 to 3 months after the operation
- After 8 months, a noticeable fullness is reached, and it becomes ultimate within 1.5 to 2 years.
Post op kit : lotions, creams and sprays and also some tablets
BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT :
- For full head restorations in high Norwood cases
- For a repair procedure, if the grafts on the donor area have not been used efficiently in the previous hair transplantation
REPAIRS and REVISIONS of FAULTY TRANSPLANTATIONS : Two different methods can be used :
1° Graft removal method : removal of the improperly angled grafts (un-aesthetic look), using thin-tipped punches in transplantation area.
2° Camouflage (usually applied together with partial graft removal):
- single grafts are placed in the frontal line of the hair to camouflage the grafts with wrong angles
- in the regions with very low-density transplantation, new grafts are placed between previously planted hair follicles
BEARD (also mustache, sideburns, or goatee ): FUE method using 0,6 mm manual punches, to ensure less visible marks on the recipient areas.
EYEBROWS : FUE technique, single hair follicles, the operation lasts about 2 hours