- Dr. Sam van Eeden is a recognised member (ABHRS/ISHRS) in the community of specialist Hair Restoration Surgeons worldwide.
- The HR Institute in Dublin is offering FUE mega-sessions of 3500 grafts in one surgical session.
- All treatment plans for clients are individually prepared after full assessment and consultation with ABHRS certified surgeon Dr.Samuel van Eeden.
- It is part of the aesthetic surgery Novi Arte Clinic.
- FUE hair transplant : 3.50€ to 7.50€ per FUE graft
STIMULATION TREATMENTS :
- These procedures are used as stand alone treatments to stimulate the growth of hair, and in combination with each other and FUE hair transplants to improve results.
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) - Injection of body's own plasma into scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- CARBOXY THERAPY - Injection of carbon dioxide gas into scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- GROWTH FACTOR INJECTIONS - Injection of specially prepared growth factors including copper peptides to stimulate hair growth.
- Prices of these treatments vary depending on an individual's treatment plan.
FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT : AUTOMATED :
- This procedure requires a surgical staff specially trained and experienced in extracting these follicle units.
- We can transplant the same amount of follicles per session as most STRIP / FUT transplant clinics, but with a safer technique.
- Direct implantation (DHI) with Lion implanter.
EYEBROWS : FUE transplant
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION :
- Cosmetic procedure to simulate the appearance of hair using pigment placed into the scalp, particularly effective for short cropped or shaven hair.
- Tricopigmentation is the form of SMP employed at this clinic.