- Dr. Fotis Tsounis is a Greek surgeon with 22 years of experience
- Malcolm Mendelsohn has been working with Dr. Tsounis and his team since 2003, promoting the clinic to international residents
MEDICAL TOURISM : Free consultations / Free helpline, Competitive prices, Artas® FUE technology
PRICING : special offer flat rate £1900 (2100 euros)
- Automated FUE : £2500 (2750€) for 1250 grafts - £3500 (3850€) for 3000 grafts
- Robotic FUE : £4000 (4400 €) for 2000 grafts - £5700 (6270 €) for 4000 grafts
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS :
- MEDICATION : Finasteride is recommended at first signs of hair loss. It can revive dying roots where the root is still apparent. One thing is for sure, it will prevent further hair loss.
- LED LASER : will help to stimulate hair growth, and to help the transplanted hair to grow quickly.
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
FUE AUTOMATED :
- 2,000 grafts in a 5 to 6 hour session, and up to 3,000 grafts in an extended session.
- High density implantation : a needle (only 1mm in diameter) is used to make the holes (in the recipient area) where the follicular units (grafts containing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 6 hairs) will be implanted (using tweezers)
- Single and 2 hair grafts are utilised in the front hairline, to create a soft, natural appearance.
- Patchy shaven : in order to avoid completely shaving the patient's head in preparation for FUE treatment, the shaved strips in the donor area will be covered by the long hair from above.
FUE ROBOTIC :
- This machine selects the best donor hair with laser precision and has minimal scarring, and then extracts it with 100% accuracy.
- No human surgeon, even the best in the world would be able to come anywhere close to this accuracy.