- Dr. Teresa Meyer (MD, surgeon, dermatologist), expert in Trichology and Hair Transplants.
- Dr. Antonio Alcaide (MD, surgeon, specialist in Dermatology and Venereology), expert in Trichology and Hair Transplants.
- They are in charge of Hair Medical and Hair Transplant Department in Hospital Galvez, Malaga.
- Dr. Teresa Meyer performs hair transplantation in Malaga and Sevilla ; she speaks Spanish, her native tongue, English, French and German.
- FUE manual : 3€/graft
- PRP : included in the cost of transplant
TRICHOLOGY CONSULTATION : Trichoscopy
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS : Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Very effective to treat hair thinning or hair loss in both men and women.
- Growth factors originate from blood cells of the patient.
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
1. Extraction :
FUE MANUAL :
- Shaving of donor area, punch diametre 0,75 - 0,80 mm, 1000-1500 grafts in one day.
- Donor area is preserved (maximum 25%-30% of available Follicular Units are extracted)
- Some patients are not good candidates for FUE technique (type of alpecia, hair density)
STRIP TRICHOPHYTIC : en Malaga (Galvez Hospital)
- Still a very good option especially for men with advanced baldness, looking for the maximum hair coverage.
- Less expensive than FUE.
2. Implantation : Direct hair implantation (DHI) with implanter, or incisions and placement
EYEBROWS : from 50 to 325 grafts are needed per eyebrow.
HAIR SYSTEMS : Follicular Alternative System (FAS) by Cesare Ragazzi
- Hair implants fixed to the scalp, made to measure and with natural hair.
- Indicated for all those patients who present alopecia and are not candidates for transplantation, or when a hair transplant is not indicated.
- Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, diseases of the scalp in which the transplant is not indicated.
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION (SMP) :
- 2 to 4 sessions, lasting a few hours each, 7 days apart
- Final number of sessions differ from one patient to another (scalp characteristics, extent of the alopecia…)