- Founder and Medical Director, Dr Craig Ziering, ISHRS, ABHRS, over 16,000 hair transplants completed in his 20 year career
- Surgeons (STRIP, FUE, FUE robotic) : Dr. Peter Williams (ISHRS), Dr. Ganesh Krishnan (ISHRS, Diplomat ABHRS, World FUE Institute), Dr. Luciano Perrone (certified in Robotic Hair Transplant - ARTAS)
- Clinic in London and in 12 other locations in the UK
INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS : including VVIPs
- STRIP : up to 3750 grafts (£ 7125)
- FUE : from £4.88 to £2.60 / graft
- FUE robotic ARTAS : from £3.34 to £3 / graft
HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS : MEDICATION - PRP - LASER THERAPY
HAIR TRANSPLANTS :
Harvesting of donor hair in the donor zone :
- FUT STRIP : a strip of scalp is removed from the donor zone and then dissected into follicular units of 1 – 4 hairs using the Ziering Scope.
- FUE : punches of 0.8 mm to 1.0 mm in diameter, shaving of the donor area. A standard FUE (from 800 to 2,000 grafts) can be extended to 2500 grafts in one session, and up to maximum of 5000 grafts over 2-3 days.
- FUE assisted with ARTAS robot : ARTAS® System Machine Interface (3D imaging) helps the surgeon visualize the entire scalp, to map out where your transplants will be placed, at what angle they will sit, and what direction they will be pointing in. It calculates the precise distribution of follicles for maximum density.
- Your hair transplant surgeon creates recipient sites with a micro blade, in the proper angle, direction and orientation according to the artistic hair transplant plan he has designed specifically for you.
- The "one hair" follicles are used to populate the front area of the hairline and the areas around the temples.
- The "two hair" follicles are used to fill in areas behind the number one grafts, while "three and four hair" follicles are used in the remaining areas around the scalp, back, and sides.
- The hairs of the transplanted grafts will begin to grow approximately 4 months after your procedure and will continue to grow through months 10 – 18 post operatively.
- Combining today’s technology with our surgeons, Ziering hair transplant results are perfectly natural and undetectable.
AFRO CARIBBEAN HAIR :
- Excellent results may be achieved with afro hair transplants, utilizing either the FUT Strip or FUE procedures including robotic FUE.
- Traction Alopecia is one of the most common cause of hair loss in Afro-Caribbean patients.
- Because Keloid scarring is a concern with Afro-Caribbean skin, additional skin testing may be required to assess how well your skin heals.
BEARD AND MUSTACHE : restoration with hair transplant techniques
- The most common cause of eyebrow hair loss in women is over-plucking. Another cause is the natural aging process where hair thinning occurs even in the eyebrow area.
- An eyebrows transplant surgery (STRIP technique) requires 150 – 300 or more hairs per eyebrow.
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION (SMP) : usually over 2-3 sessions, spaced about a week apart.